Calling all girls in need of a pampering! SuperKick pilot needs you!
Over the past few years we’ve become well known for our great value, no frills, Studio Days that we run in Oxford. We’re very proud of the results we’ve achieved but now we feel that it’s time to up the ante, and to take our portraits to the next level: It’s time to introduce our take on make overs.
We understand that our Studio Day events are great for most people who really like our approach to quick, no fuss and great value portrait sessions. They’re still lots of fun and work really well, but we are often told by clients that they would like to do more – something special. So this is what we’re going to do as we also frequently want to spend longer with our clients to create more and varied artwork.
Before we offer this to the wider public as a service, we want to hold a bit of a trial run and are looking for keen volunteers to come join us.
Here’s what will happen. You will:
- Have your hair and make-up done by one of our make up artists. (With wine!)
- Up to 2 hours shooting time.
- Have about 3 outfit changes.
As a thank you for taking part you will receive a copy of your final images on CD.
Who are we looking for?
We’re trying to achieve the look of fashion glamour. It’s a very sexy, sensual style of photography that, through careful posing, make up and lighting, makes the average woman look beyond amazing. We’ve been inspired by the work of Sue Bryce, the Australian Portrait Photographer of the Year 2011 and 2012. Her work is phenomenal and we’d like to do something similar. We want to take it one step further and create a real fun time to remember.
- We’re looking for 4 women to take part in this pilot.
- You don’t have to look like a model – in fact we’re looking for a range of sizes of women to work with, so don’t count yourself out because you’re not a size 0. We need curves!
- You should really want to do this and be willing to give it a go.
- You need to be in, or able to get to, Oxford.
- You would need to have a fairly strong wardrobe with a range of accessories.
- Consider shooting to the levels of lingerie or corset or implied nude.
Any questions, just ask!