My style is portrait journalism – a combination of documentary and candid photography, with elements of classic posed portraiture. This approach ensures a great looking mix of formal and informal imagery – from traditional wedding portraits found in all family albums through to those with a more arty editorial slant often found in high-end fashion magazines.
I’m trying to double the number of weddings I shot last year. To do this, I’m offering significant discounts over what you would pay elsewhere. I’ve got an excellent track record of professional studio portraiture and live event photography. I’m an experienced photographer, but have only shot a handful of weddings. (See here, here and here for recent examples.)
I’d love to have the opportunity to meet up to discuss your wedding needs and to show you my portfolio. Only if you’re happy with my work, style and approach we will continue with a booking.
Included in the fee:
- Consultation to get to know one another.
- Pre-wedding venue scouting to get a feel for the place.
- Full days shooting (From Bride Getting Ready, Ceremony, Wedding Breakfast, Speeches, and Reception to First Dance)
- Photojournalism, documentary style and posed portraiture throughout the day
- Photos professionally edited and delivered on CD, with the permission to print your own copies for personal use. We also offer competitive rates on printing and framing.
- Complimentary Photobook – all of your best photos beautifully presented and bound into a stylish, contemporary glossy book. Further books can be ordered.
All for a bargain, £800. Get in touch today!
I’m based in Oxford, UK, and am willing to travel. If an overnight stay is required, this is an additional expense. A 2nd photographer can be arranged if required (also at an additional fee).